1.What is the rank of India in recently released Ease of doing business report 2019?
2. Which of the following districts of Kerala was affected by an outbreak of Nipah virus infections which claimed around 15 lives in May 2018?
3. With which of the following fields is the Sukhatme Award associated?
4. Our bones and teeth are generally made of
5. The Union Government appointed this committee to lay down standards for metro rail systems in the country.
a. Neeraj Pandey committee
b. E Sreedharan committee
c. Vijay Kapoor committee
d. K S Mehta committee
6. Typhoid fever is caused by
7. Which of the following blood group is a universal recipient?
8. IRDAI approved a proposal to ——- to acquire a majority stake in IDBI bank.
A. SBI Life Insurance
B. Bajaj General Insurance
C. HDFC Life Insurance
9. “The Victorian Gothic and Art Deco buildings”, recently added in UNESCO World Heritage Sites, are situated in which State?
10. What may be the cause of malfunctioning of thyroid gland?
a. Iodine deficiency
b. Iron deficiency
c. Calcium deficiency
d. Vitamin C
11. The ____ Range in India is the oldest mountain range of the world
12. India is connected to European countries through the _______ canal.
a. Panama canal
b. Grand canal
c. Suez canal
d. Buckingham canal
13. Rockies mountain is in which continent?
C. North America
D. South America
14. Among following which gas availability is more in atmosphere?
C. Carbon dioxide
Note: Nitrogen – 78 %
Oxygen – 21 %
Argon – 0.93%
Carbon dioxide – 0.03%
15. Corbett National Park is situated in which state?
D. Madhya Pradesh
16. The oldest oil refinery in India is present at?
17. Which national highway joins Agra to Mumbai?
A. NH 1
B. NH 2
C. NH 3
D. NH 4
18. Battle of Buxar was fought in?
19. Who is known as “Father of Indian Renaissance”?
a. Lala Lajpat Rai
b. Raja Ram Mohan Roy
c. Bhagat Singh
d. B. G. Tilak
20. Who was the founder of Indian National Congress?
a. Anand Mohan Bose
b. W.C. Banerjee
c. A.O. Hume
d. William Adam
21. Who was last Governor General of free India?
d. C. Rajagopalachari
22. For what period does the Vice President of India hold office?
a. 5 years
b. Till the age of 65 years
c. 6 years
d. 2 years
23. The total number of members nominated by the President to the Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha is
24. What is the height of The World’s tallest statue “Statue of Unity”?
25. In case a President dies while in office, the vice President can act as President for a maximum period of
a) 1 years
b) 3 months
c) 6 months
d) 9 months
26. Which of the following states has the largest representation in the Lok Sabha?
C. Madhya Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
27. In which year were the first general election held in India?
28. Which one of the following states is landlocked?
c) Andhra Pradesh
29. Which one among the following major Indian cities is most eastward located?
30. Which organization acquired Red Hat for 34$ Billion in its biggest purchase?
31. Which of the following person won 1st World Agriculture Prize for 2018?
A. Asma Jahangir
B. MS Swaminathan
C. Verghese Kurien
D. APJ Abdul Kalam
32. Who is the brand ambassador for Lenskart?
A. Dipika Padukone
B. Kareena Kapoor
C. Katrina Kaif
D. Alia Bhatt
33. “Why I am Hindu” is written by
A. Preeti Shenoy
B. Shashi Tharoor
C. Arundhati Roy
D. Kiran Desai
34. Who is the current governor of Bihar?
A. Satya Pal Malik
B. Lalji Tandon
C. Baby Maurya
D. Ram Naik
35. Which of the following person got Golden boot award in recently held FIFA World cup 2018?
A. Luka Modric
B. Harry Kane
C. Kylian Mbappe
D. Lionel Messi
36. What is the GDP Forecast of India by World Bank for Current financial year?
37. Rani Sarnobat is related to which sports?
A. Shot put
B. Weight lifting
38. “Badhti ka naam zindagi” is the tagline of
A. ICICI Bank
C. Axis Bank
39. Who is the brand ambassador for Sparx Shoes?
A. Salman Khan
B. Akshay Kumar
C. Hritik Roshan
D. Mary Kom
40. Apache attack helicopters and Chinook heavy lift choppers are bought by India from which nation?
41. Which billionaire bought Time magazine recently?
A. Evan Spiegel
B. Steven Spielberg
C. Marc Benioff
D. Peter Thiel
42. Which is the first Indian life insurance company to enable claims processing through WhatsApp?
A. Aegon Life
B. Bharti AXA Life
C. HDFC Life
D. Star Union Dai Ichi Life
43. Which was the first country to print plastic currency notes?
D. New Zealand
44. Shiva Ayyadurai is renowned for procuring a copyright for ______.
45. Sabeer Bhatia founded ___________, immediately after selling Hotmail to Microsoft for $400 million.
C. NeXT Computers
46. Identify The Logo:
47. “Express yourself” is the tagline of
48. Find out the right match between stars and brands they endorse?
49. ‘281 and Beyond’ is the auto Biography of which Legend?
50. Find out the wrong match between country and currency?
51. Who won Ballon d’Or 2018 in Paris?
A. Luka Modric
B. Cristiano Ronaldo
C. Lionel Messi
52. Which of the following organisation helps in establishing small scale industries?
53. The 1st Regional rural bank of India Prathama Bank, is sponsored by which bank?
B. Syndicate Bank
C. Bank of Baroda
54. The headquarters of the International Red Cross is situated in which city?
55. Who was named as the brand ambassador of SBI’s YONO?
A. Bajrang Punia
B. Neeraj Chopra
C. Swapna Barman
D. Virat Kohli
56. What is the main objective of Public Distribution System?
A. To control Inflation
B. To provide Subsidy
C. To provide healthcare services
D. To provide education services
57. Which of the following is used to control Inflation?
A. Fiscal policy
B. Monetary policy
C. Public Distribution System
D. None of these
58. Which among the following Indian state has the lowest sex ratio of India as per census 2011?
A. West Bengal
59. Which State has the highest percentage of Scheduled Tribes in total population?
60. What is the main cause of high dropout rate in schools in rural areas?
A. Not good quality education
B. Supports of parents in farming by school going children
C. High Fees
D. Schools are very far from villages
61. What is the full form of FDI?
A. Foreign Division Investment
B. Foreign Direct Invoice
C. Foreign Deliver Investment
D. Foreign Direct Investment
62. Which of the following determine Human development Index?
A. Life Expectancy
C. Income per capita
D. All of the above
63. Human Development Report is published by which of the following organisation?
A. World Bank
64. By which year are the sustainable development goals to be achieved?
65. Which country became the world’s leading exporter of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) for the first time?
66. Who has been selected as the new governor of RBI?
A. Rajiv Mehrishi
B. Pramod Kumar Misra
C. Shaktikanta Das
D. Nripendra Misra
67. What is the height of the World’s tallest statue ‘Statue of Unity’, which is dedicated to Sardar Vallabh Patel?
A. 162 metres
B. 172 metres
C. 182 metres
D. 192 metres
68. Which among the following countries have left UNESCO recently?
A. Israel and Russia
B. USA and Russia
C. Israel and UAE
D. Israel and USA
69. World economic forum summit was held in which country in 2018?
70. Cyril Ramaphosa will be the Chief Guest of 2019 Republic Day, He is the current president of?
C. South Africa
71. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate India’s longest rail-cum-road bridge “Bogibeel Bridge” located in the state of;
72. Who has been appointed the new Chief Economic Advisor (CEA) of India?
A. Krishnamurthy Subramanian
B. Pranab Bardhan
C. Jagdish Bhagwati
D. Jayati Ghosh
73. 12th five year plan encompasses year?
74. Indira Gandhi Canal helps farmers in mainly which state?
75. Which of the following dams is located on Narmada River?
A. Tehri Dam
B. Sardar Sarovar Dam
C. Bhakra Nangal Dam
D. Hirakud Dam
76. Who was appointed as the US Ambassador to the United Nations?
A. Maria Molina
B. Sandra Smith
C. Nikki Haley
D. Heather Nauert
77. Which of the following country is the world’s top recipient of remittances in 2018?
78. Vanessa Ponce de Leon won the Miss World 2018 crown. She belongs to the country of;
79. 2019 Khelo India Youth Games will be held in __________.
80. Which of the following scheme is related with wage or self employment?
81. Ujjwala scheme is related to which of the following?
A. Free education
B. Free health care
C. Free LPG cylinder to BPL Women
D. Free marriage of Girl child
82. Which of the following country is largest producer of milk in the world?
83. Tarapur nuclear power site was in news recently. It is situated in which state?
84. Who of the following is the highest-earning celebrity in India, according to Forbes?
A. Shahrukh Khan
B. Salman Khan
C. Virat Kohli
D. Akshay Kumar
85. Which of the following organization gives funds to Self Help Groups?
86. Which of the following regulates stock market in India?
87. Fiscal policy of India is monitored by
C. Finance ministry
D. Home ministry
88. Name the IT firm which will buy 7 IBM Products over Rs 12,700 crore.
A. HCL Technologies
89. Which of the following program doesn’t aim for female?
C. Beti bacho Beti padhao
90. What was the theme of 2018 AIDS Day?
B. Know your status
C. Say no to AIDS
D. Save yourself from it
91. Who was elected as the 14th chairman of the Coca-Cola Company?
A. Alexis M. Herman
B. Barry Diller
C. James Quincey
D. Chris Davis
92. G20 summit 2018 was held in which country?
93. Katowice Climate Change Conference 2018 was held in which country?
94. Saubhagya scheme is related to
A. Providing Houses
B. Providing Electricity
C. Providing Healthcare
D. Providing Education
95. Who is the current chief election commissioner of India?
A. Om Prakash Rawat
B. Sunil Arora
C. Nasim Zaidi
D. Achal Kumar Jyoti
96. Ustad Imrat Khan passed away recently; He belonged to which Music Gharana?
A. Etawa Gharana
B. Gwalior Gharana
C. Kirana Gharana
D. Mewati Gharana
97. Which Indian state topped the list of Employability rate as per India skills report 2019?
B. Andhra Pradesh
98. Amnesty International is headquartered in
99. Pooja Dhanda is related to which sports?
C. Weight lifting
D. Discus Throw
100. What is the rank of India in Global Competitiveness report 2018?
101. World Food Day is celebrated on
A. 16 September
B. 16 October
C. 16 November
D. 16 July
102. India Successfully Test-Fires Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile Agni-5 from which of the space station?
A. Abdul Kalam Island
B. Satish Dhawan Space Centre
C. National Remote Sensing Centre
D. ISRO Inertial Systems Unit
103. Which organization acquired Tribune Media for $4.1 Billion?
104. How many grand slam titles have been won by Roger Federer so far?
105. Periyar National Park is situated in which Indian state?
D. West Bengal
106. ‘Powering a greener tomorrow’ is the tagline of which organization?
A. Reliance Industries
B. Suzlon Energy
C. Tata Steel
D. Jet airways
107. What is the height of the World’s tallest statue ‘Statue of Unity’, which is dedicated to Sardar Vallabh Patel?
A. 162 metres
B. 172 metres
C. 182 metres
D. 192 metres
108. Which was the first country to print plastic currency notes?
D) New Zealand
109. Apache attack helicopters and Chinook heavy lift choppers are bought by India from which nation?
110. Who resigned as the chairman of FTII on 1st November 2018?
A) Gajendra Chauhan
B) Anupam Kher
C) Rajkumar Hirani
D) Prashant Pathrabe
111. India’s rank in recently published World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business Index 2018 rankings is 77th, who publishes the report?
C) World Bank
D) World Economic Forum
112. What is the name of the e-commerce platform launched by fertilizer major IFFCO, to address the needs of the farming community associated with it?
113. Which organization acquired Red Hat for 34$ Billion in its biggest purchase?
114. Which of the following person won 1st World Agriculture Prize for 2018?
A. Asma Jahangir
B. MS Swaminathan
C. Verghese Kurien
D. APJ Abdul Kalam
115. Which one among the following major Indian cities is most eastward located?
116. Which of the below is printed on the backside of the new 100 rupees banknote issued by RBI?
A) SANCHI STUPA
B) HAMPI WITH CHARIOT
C) MARS ORBITER MISSION
D) RANI KI VAV
117. Which airport is set to become the first airport in Asia to use face recognition as boarding pass?
A) Hong Kong International Airport
B) Singapore Changi International Airport
C) Kempegowda International Airport, Bangalore
D) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Telangana and AP
118. Which of the following local stations of Mumbai City entered the Limca Book of World Records for All Women Staff?
A) Grant Road
B) Vile Parle
119. In which year were the first general election held in India?
120. Which one of the following states is landlocked?
C) Andhra Pradesh
121. For which sport did S. Mirabai Chanu win the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award under the National Sports Awards 2018?
B) Table Tennis
122. Which amongst the following sportspersons won India’s first gold medal in Heptathlon in Asian Games 2018?
A) Manjit Singh
B) Hima Das
C) Swapna Barman
D) Bajrang Punia
123. What was the theme of the 2018 edition of International Yoga Day?
A) Yoga for Heath
B) Yoga for Peace
D) Connect the Youth
124. Which of the following states has not granted minority status to Jews?
B) West Bengal
125. In which of the following states was India’s first HeliTaxi service launched?
126. What is the currency of Israel?
127. Name the city which hosts the literary festival (largest in Asia Pacific)?
D. New Delhi
128. Chankya was the chief advisor of which ruler?
C. Chandragupta Maurya
129. In first battle of Panipat, Babar defeated which Lodhi ruler to establish Mughal in India?
A. Ibrahim Lodhi
B. Sikandar Lodhi
C. Bahlul Lodhi
D. Daulat Lodhi
130. Who is the first Indian woman to win Olympic medal?
B. Shiny Abraham
C. Karnam Malleshwari
D. Kunjarani Devi
131. Into which water body does river Narmada flow?
A. Red Sea
B. Arabian Sea
C. Bay of Bengal
D. Indian Ocean
132. Which is not a part of our parliament?
B. Lok Sabha
C. Rajya Sabha
D. Supreme Court
133. Which freedom fighter authored the book Discovery of India?
A. Mahatma Gandhi
B. Bal Gangadhar Tilak
C. Ravindra Nath Tagore
D. Jawaharlal Nehru
134. The name of which Indian classical dance style, originated in north India, literally means ‘Story Teller’?
135. Which renowned vocalist was awarded Bharat Ratna in 2008?
A. Lata Mangeshkar
B. Pt. Bhimsen Joshi
C. Gangubai Hangal
D. Pt. Ravi Shankar
136. Which freedom fighter is also known as Lokmanya?
A. Gopal Krishan Gokhale
B. Jai Prakash Narain
C. Bal Gangadhar Tilak
D. Lala Lajpat Rai
137. By how many hours Indian Standard Time (IST) is ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)?
A. 4:00 Hours
B. 4:30 Hours
C. 5:00 Hours
D. 5:30 Hours
138. Which city houses the headquarters of International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)?
A. Geneva (Switzerland)
B. Tokyo (Japan)
C. Vienna (Austria)
D. Washington DC (USA)
139. “Long Walk to Freedom” is the autobiography of which one of the following Bharat Ratna recipients –
A. Atal Bihari Vajpayee
B. Mother Teresa
C. Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
D. Nelson Mandela
140. The apparatus used for detecting lie is known as –
141. The Constitution of India, describes India as –
A. Union of States
B. A Federation
C. A quasi-federal
142. What is Operation Flood?
A. a scheme to control flood
B. a mission programme of production and distribution of milk
C. a scheme for distribution of water for irrigation
D. a mission to open Dam in India
143. Name of the longest Train route of India?
A. Jammu Tawi Express
B. Jammu Kanyakumari Express
C. Himsagar Express
D. Vivek Express
144.Which city is called the “City of Nawabs”?
145. Joint Parliamentary Sessions in India are chaired by the –
A. President of India
B. Vice President of India who is the Chairman of the Rajya Sabha
C. Speaker of the Lok Sabha
D. Prime Minister of India
146. The terms ‘bull’ and ‘bear’ are used in –
A. NITI Aayog
B. Stock Exchange
C. Sale Tax Department
D. Income Tax Department
147. Financial Action Task Force (FATF) is an Inter-governmental Body established in 1989. It is concerned with –
A. Money laundering
C. Foreign Direct Investment
D. Foreign Institutional Investors
148. What name is given to the soil brought down by the rivers?
A. Laterite Soil
B. Black Soil
C. Alluvial Soil
D. Red Soil
149. Which country is separated from Pakistan by the Durand Line?
150. Which one of the following gases is supporter of combustion?
C. Carbon dioxide